Back to Montebello!
Here’s the plan:
• Depart the U.S. October 8 (arriving in Italy October 9), return October 15
• 6 nights in a 1300s (former) monastery
• 3 meals/day (most of them chef-prepared, farm-table & organic)
• Tours & tastings of artisan cheeses, olive oil, pasta & wine at local shops & vineyards
• Day-trip to Renaissance city of Urbino & picnic overlooking Adriatic
• Private tour of 1300s monastery & Montebello Pasta
• All ground transportation, mostly private van (to-from airport, to all tours, towns, & outings)
• Everything above for $1250
- Depart the U.S. Oct. 14 (arriving in Italy the 15th), return Oct. 21
- 6 nights in a villa at a boutique vineyard on the island of Sicily
- 3 meals/day (chef-prepared, farm-table & organic), glass of wine included with lunch & dinner
- Private vineyard tour w/ tasting
- Use of pool & great hall with fireplace
- Ground transportation to-from airport
- Everything above for $1650/person (based on double-occupancy)
- Add-on excursions (beach, nearby baroque town, an additional vineyard) available for additional fee
- Ask about arriving 1 week early to add on a stay at beautiful Montebello!
Want to plan your own trip to Italy?
We can help with all aspects (scheduling, transportation, lodging, dining, entertainment, etc.).
Or we can build a trip around your requests, and find others who want to join the fun.
Tell us when and where you want to go, and let us send or take you there!
Here’s where we went last time: