Travel Like an Italian’s next trip is scheduled, and it’s a May 2018 trip to the part of northern Italy where Prosecco is made!
Here’s the plan:
• 6 nights at a boutique B&B in The Veneto (use of pool, great hall, gardens).
• Tour & tasting of onsite vineyard and 2 nearby Prosecco-makers.
• Visit to centuries-old monastery in Follina
• Walking tour of Treviso’s historic town center
• Onsite breakfast & lunch sourced from onsite garden (dinner off-site at local restaurants)
• Private ground transportation to-from airport and all tours.
• Ask about transportation to Venice for day-trip (additional charge).
• Depart US Mon, May 21-Return Mon, May 28 (Sunday return (5-night stay) available)
$1600/person for double occupancy
$1750/person for single occupancy
Cost covers lodging, breakfast & lunch daily, all tours & ground transportation
Very limited space*.
Register by paying email@example.com on:
venmo OR PayPal*
*For PayPal payments add 3.5% to your total to cover “Goods-Services” fee,
or check “Friend-Family”.
*1 room left!
Want to plan your own trip to Italy?
We can help with all aspects (scheduling, transportation, lodging, dining, entertainment, etc.).
Or we can build a trip around your requests, and find others who want to join the fun.
Tell us when and where you want to go, and let us send or take you there!
- Back to Montebello!
- Villa-Stay on the Island of Sicily
- Springtime Italian Vineyard Tour to Marche & Abruzzo
- Culinary trip to MONTEBELLO!