WATCH FOR OUR MAY 2019 TRIP TO THE ADRIATIC!
Travel Like an Italian’s next trip is a late-October Lake Garda Holiday in a walkable village, where you can enjoy Italian lake-life however you like it!
• Soak up Italy’s café scene, or lounge lakeside w/ a book
• Shop the town center, or check out the water sports
• Hang out with the group, or explore on your own, etc.
Here’s the whole story:
~ 4 nights at Lake Garda, 2 nights in Verona
~ Ferry tour of lake
~ Walking tour of Verona
~ Visit to Villa in Gardone Riviera
~ Vineyard tour and wine supper
~ All ground transportation included
~ Breakfast & lunch daily
~ Add-on cooking class, watersport, bike rentals, for addl. chg.
Depart US Friday, 10/19 – Return Friday, 10/26
$1550 double occupancy, $1750 single occupancy
Register by paying email@example.com on:
venmo OR PayPal (For PayPal payments add 3.5% to your total to cover “Goods-Services” fee, or check “Friend-Family”.)
Springtime Prosecco Trip SOLD OUT
• 6 nights at a boutique B&B in The Veneto (use of pool, great hall, gardens).
• Tour & tasting of onsite vineyard and 2 nearby Prosecco-makers.
• Visit to centuries-old monastery in Follina
• Walking tour of Treviso’s historic town center
• Onsite breakfast & lunch sourced from onsite garden (dinner off-site at local restaurants)
• Private ground transportation to-from airport and all tours.
• Ask about transportation to Venice for day-trip (additional charge).
• Depart US Mon, May 21-Return Mon, May 28
$1600/person for double occupancy
$1750/person for single occupancy
Cost covers lodging, breakfast & lunch daily, all tours & ground transportation
Want to plan your own trip to Italy?
We can help with all aspects (scheduling, transportation, lodging, dining, entertainment, etc.).
Or we can build a trip around your requests, and find others who want to join the fun.
Tell us when and where you want to go, and let us send or take you there!
- Back to Montebello!
- Villa-Stay on the Island of Sicily
- Springtime Italian Vineyard Tour to Marche & Abruzzo
- Culinary trip to MONTEBELLO!